Thornton Arts & Culture Center (TACC) Rentals
TACC rentals have been suspended due to COVID-19.
How do I reserve a room for a meeting, private function, rehearsal, or performance?
First, request a room by completing the TACC Facility Rental Form and emailing it to ArtsThornton@ThorntonCO.gov. Once your form has been reviewed and approved, pay your deposit to finalize your reservation. Until the deposit is paid, we are unable to hold or guarantee availability. Have questions about the form? Give us a call at 720-977-5880.
Facility Rental Quick Facts:
- Set-up of tables and chairs will be completed by facility staff prior to your
rental start time.
- Access to a sound system and theater lighting is included in the hourly cost of rentals.
- When reserving the facility, please factor in time to setup/decorate and clean
up afterward. You may not enter TACC prior to your reserved start time.
- To reserve a room, a TACC Facility Rental Form must be completed, as well as payment of
the facility damage deposit. If you plan to serve alcohol you must complete
an application for a City of Thornton Alcohol Permit.
- If you are serving alcohol, full payment for the facility is due 30 days prior
to the rental date. Alcohol permit must be completed and returned 30 days
prior to the rental date.
- If your rental does not involve an alcohol permit, then full payment is due
2 weeks prior to the rental date.
- Facility rental times cannot extend past 11:59 p.m.
- All facility rentals are subject to availability of finding a facility attendant. The per hour cost of renting the facility includes the cost of a staff person, which is a requirement for all rentals.
Addition equipment or services:
- PC and Monitor, $15 flat fee
- Projector and Screen, $15 flat fee
- Sound Technician, $20/hr.
- Lower level acess, $40 flat fee
- Alcohol Permit, fee varies, see rental form for details