City Council Meeting – July 23, 2019
1492ND REGULAR MEETING OF THE
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- MOMENT OF SILENCE
- ROLL CALL OF COUNCIL
- APPROVAL OF AGENDA
- AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION
- COUNCIL COMMENTS/COMMUNICATIONS
- STAFF REPORTS
- CONSENT CALENDAR
- Approval of Minutes – July 9, 2019 Special and Regular City Council Meetings.
- An ordinance adopting the seventh amendment to the 2019 Budget (Fire Station No. 1 Relocation and Firefighters) amending section one of Ordinance 3503, making appropriations for the City of Thornton, Colorado for the fiscal year 2019 for all funds except that appropriations for certain individual projects shall not lapse at year end but continue until the project is completed or cancelled. (Second Reading)
- An ordinance amending Subsection 1-8(b) of the Thornton City Code pertaining to General Penalty and maximum period of incarceration. (Second Reading)
- A resolution approving an Intergovernmental Agreement between the Adams County Clerk and Recorder and the City providing for the November 5, 2019 Thornton Regular Municipal Election to be held as part of the coordinated mail ballot election to be conducted by the Adams County Clerk and Recorder.
- A resolution approving an Intergovernmental Agreement among the City, the Urban Drainage and Flood Control District, and Adams County regarding funding of a Major Drainageway Plan for the Direct Flow Area 0054 Drainage Basin.
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
- A public hearing regarding a resolution approving the Service Plan for Village at North Creek Metropolitan District and the Intergovernmental Agreement between the City and Village at North Creek Metropolitan District regarding the Service Plan for the District. [Public Hearing]
- ACTION ITEMS
Agenda prepared by Kristen N. Rosenbaum, City Clerk
for Kevin S. Woods, City Manager
Agenda & items subject to change