Seasonal Job Fair Coming to Trail Winds Recreation Center in March!
hosted by Parks, Recreation and
Are you 16 years and older and looking for summer employment? Thornton Parks, Recreation and Community Programs has a variety of fun, summer positions available! Fill out an online application today at ThorntonCO.gov/jobs and come for the interviews on March 2. Summer will be here before you know it and we hope you will consider being a part of our team!
The Thornton community has long seen the value of safe and welcoming neighborhoods along with parks and open spaces where they can recreate, relax and enjoy time with family and friends. Through the use of our quality programming, our parks and our recreation facilities, the Thornton Recreation Division provides safe, supervised activities for residents of all ages.
Thornton residents have the opportunity to enhance the quality of their lives by participating in our fitness programs, sports activities, a wide array of enrichment classes as well as special events and festivals, all created specifically to form a place for neighbors to gather.
Thornton’s Recreation Division takes a great deal of pride in honoring the Community Services Department’s Mission Statement in everything that we do and provide for our citizens.
The content of which is as follows:
- Enrich the quality of life by creating places for neighbors to gather.
- Promote safety, health and wellness.
- Foster human development
- Provide diverse programs and leisure services designed to meet physical, mental, cultural and social needs of the community.
- Establish and preserve a connected system of parks, trails, open space and facilities for the present community and future generations.
- Develop and facilitate an enriched environment of artistic, creative and cultural activities.