Active Adult Center Grand Opening
Active Adult Center (AAC) Fees
10-Punch Meal Ticket
20-Punch Meal Ticket
buy 9 get the 10th punch free!
Daily Meal Fee
Fitness Center Pass
20-visit Pass $52.25
Cardio Plus, SilverSneakers® Classic, Forever Young, SilverSneakers® Circuit, Line Dancing, Tai Chi, Zumba Gold, Line Dancing
20-visit Pass $52.25
20-visit Pass $61.75
R 10 visit Pass = $35.00
NR 10 visit Pass = $40.00
The following classes are FREE for SilverSneakers® & Silver&Fit® members: SilverSneakers® Circuit, Chair Fitness, Line Dancing, SilverSneakers® Classic, Forever Young, Seniorcize, Tai Chi, SilverSneakers® Yoga & Zumba Gold.
Photo Identification Card
- All participants participating in programs or activities at the Active Adult Center (AAC) will need to purchase a Photo Identification Card. The IDs may obtained at the Active Adult Center (AAC) front office and may be purchased between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. ID cards may also be purchased at the Margaret Carpenter Recreation Center and the Community Center during their normal business hours.
- ID cards will be valid for two years and can be used at all City recreation facilities.
- There is no replacement fee for lost ID cards; the holder must purchase another card valid for two years.
Who qualifies for a Resident ID
- Any person owning taxable real or personal property within Thornton boundaries.
- Any person permanently residing within the City of Thornton (but may not necessarily own property).
- Proof of Residency
- Your current valid Colorado Driver's license with a current address; OR
- A photo ID and two of the following documents showing correct name, current date and current Thornton address.
- Utility bill
- Car registration
- Voter registration card
- Statement from any major creditor
- Recent Adams County tax notice
- Rental contract/mortgage statement
- Phone bill
Please Note: Effective June 1, we will require a release of liability waiver for anyone registering for our programs. Participants 18 and over need to sign their own waiver. This is a one time waiver and can be found here:
Release of Liability Waiver. Please allow up to 48 hours for the waiver to be processed.