2211 Eppinger Blvd., Thornton 80229
Thornton Community Center
Admission fees include use of the weight room and gymnasium. Some age limitations apply in various areas of the facility. See below for information on using the Thornton Teen Center. A current recreation center photo ID is required to qualify for resident or nonresident daily admission. The IDs are valid for two years and cost $5 (resident) or $7 (nonresident).
|||RESIDENT||NONRESIDENT ||NO ID|
|Senior Drop-In||$ .50||$ .75||$2.50|
|Adult Drop-In||$ .50||$ 2.50||$4.00|
|Youth Drop-In||$ .25||$ .75||$1.50|
|Discount Punch Card (18 years+)|||||||
Proof of Residency
- Your current valid Colorado driver's license or Colorado ID with a current address; OR
- A photo ID and two of the following documents showing correct name, current date and current Thornton address.
- Utility bill or phone bill
- Car registration
- Voter registration card
- Statement from major creditor
- Recent Adams County tax notice
- Rental contract/mortgage statement.
Open gym (All courts) All ages
Closures and Holiday Hours:
2020 Annual Maintenance Shut Down (TCC): August 15 - 23
|Days Closed:||Days with Holiday Hours: |
|Memorial Day||Christmas Eve, December 24||8 a.m - 3 p.m.|
|Independence Day||New Year's Ever, December 31||8 a.m. - 3 p.m.|
|New Years Day|||||