• NO recreational vehicles (RVs)
• NO alcohol
• NO glass bottles or glass containers
• NO charcoal grills (Propane grills are allowed in parking lots, but are NOT ALLOWED on any sidewalks or on the event field.)
• NO illegal personal fireworks
• NO open fires
• NO unauthorized use of drones allowed
• The use of marijuana in public is prohibited.
Due to the large crowds and fireworks, the Thornton Police Department encourages everyone to leave their pets at home.
Carpenter Park boathouse, carousel, spray ground, playground and the walking path around the lake will be closed Saturday, July 3 and Sunday, July 4 in preparation for the event. These amenities will re-open midday on Monday, July 5.