The City of Thornton provides water, sewer, and trash services to its residents. One or more of these services are reflected in your bill each month.
Six Ways to Pay Your Utility Bill
How to set up and Add Addtional Accounts Online
How to add, edit, or change my Online Information
How to set up Autopay
How to Remove an Online Account
Automated Phone Payment
- Call utility billing,
303-538-7370 Option #1, and make a credit card payment.
- Remove the top portion of your utility bill, turn the bill over, and mail to the address printed on the bill:
PO Box 810262, Denver, CO 80281-0262
By Mail Without Payment Coupon
Make Payment in one of our Two Night Drop Boxes
- Call 303-538-7370 to find out what is owing on your account. When writing out your check, include your account number and/or property and mail payment to the utility billing office:
PO Box 810262, Denver, CO 80281-0262.
Remember, always pay by check or money order when dropping off your payment in the night drop.
Night Drop at the Civic Center
- Drive up to the drop box. The drop box is located near the west entrance of 9500 Civic Center Drive in the front parking lot.
Night Drop at the City of Thornton Infrastructure Maintenance Center
- Walk up to the drop box. The drop box is located near the front office building at 12450 Washington Street.
- Pay in person at Thornton City Hall, located at 9500 Civic Center Drive, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Budget Billing for your Utility Bill
Do you crave the secure feeling of knowing your water charges will be the same each month of the year? The City of Thornton offers a service, called the Budget Billing program. *Downloadable files can be found above under Budget Billing Information.
Can't Pay Your Utility Bill?
It may be possible that payment arrangements can be made on your account. Please call